A blog about the adventures of life in miniature, making jewelry from it, new and old bits and pieces, and lots of inspiration!

Friday 11 December 2009

HOLIDAY DISCOUNTS :)

!!!!!15% OFF HOLIDAY SEASON DISCOUNT TO FANS ON FACEBOOK BETWEEN DEC 11th and DEC 23!!!!!!

When you purchase an item tell me your facebook name in the 'Notes to Seller' and after I confirm that you are indeed a fan, I will refund you 15% of the cost of the item (before shipping costs) through paypal. Also, I will refund shipping costs for second, third, fourth, etc. items. You will only pay shipping costs for one item.

BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lilliput-Studios-Jewelry/159469065924?ref=mf
or by searching for Lilliput Studios Jewelry






(Sometimes I can't decide what to wear!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.